Try Quick Add "Brunch with Mom 11am Sunday". Yes as simple as that!
Web2Cal Quick AddBeta facilitates a real easy way of adding events. If you don't like cumbersome forms to fill out, Quick Add can almost read a simple sentence and add the event. If you type in something like [Brunch with Mom at Java 11am Sunday], Quick Add can figure out what you mean and pop the new event right onto your calendar.
Try the following examples
- Lunch with John at "Taco Tuesdays" Friday 12 pm
- Volleyball at 5pm
- Bank holiday 8/14
- Staff meeting next Monday at 13:00
- Running w/ Pat 2:15 tomorrow for 45 minutes
- Running w/ Pat 2:15 - 3 pm tomorrow
- National Conference 9/23 - 9/26 in Atlanta